These arrest in our Nation need to be stopped in Peaceful Protest as they are arresting innocent people fir just being at the Capitol on January 6, 2021.
If you don’t stand up now and protest these Guistostopo Techniques of arresting the innocent you will lose your Nation and Freedoms forever and the regime will be of terror and extermination of all descendents of non-Europeans in America. It will be genecide at a level never before seen in history. If you are Latino, Blacks, Indian or anything that is not of white Eoropean Decsent you will be exterminated under the 2030 Agenda.These 3 Letters Agencies will become the equivelent of the SS in Germany in WWII.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/breaking-exclusive-73-year-old-pastor-purple-heart-veteran-arrested-capitol-son-also-arrested-front-3-year-old-daughter-videos/

This is how pure evil looks and you may be next , did you hear me , YOU MAY BE NEXT and just disappear never to be seen again.
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: 73-Year-

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

I am not condoning any ones arrests for Jan 6th that was there peacefully. Obviously there are major players involved in these arrests for FBI or anyone to show up with warrants. My only question is why did people go in to the capitol building if they saw there were violent people going in or attacking? I don't understand their reasoning behind going in to the building at all? Don't get me wrong I am against these arrests and what is happening!

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

isnt the F BI who set this up? just asking?😳

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

I was there on Jan 6…while waiting for President Trump in the crowd I met seversl people-group of people from Vietnam who had family members killed during Pol Pot terror-Korean family proudly waving American Flag, Seen several Hispanic Families, we sang patriotic songs, and the air (albiet freezing) was full of patriotic pride. We marched peacefully to Capital and prayed and sang both Christian songs and contemporary songs. Everyone waved their flags. Upon arriving at the Capital steps, one could tell there was a different type of element there stirring up trouble- We left back to bus. By the way, I traveled with a Church Bus and we had several people in attendance who were over the age of 70.

(3) Show this thread

“Life is never quite what it appears but it is filled with light and color!” #MAGA #fromdarktolight #Godalwayswins

I am so sick and tired of this bullcrap! I am waiting for the day when we see all the Demoncrats like Pelosi behind bars! They set this all up from thr beginning.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Emily Darrow to her Publication

Yes , they did in fact set it up all the ANTIFA and Other Left Wing RadicLs in DC on January 6, 2021 . It was an attemp to give the fLse illusion Trump caused it and we all k ow he did not just like Whitehouse Police already told to cooperate and let them in the Capitol and if you don’t see it you are blind.

(1) Show this thread