Only people mentioned by @Narrowpath in this post can reply

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

Whitehouse appears to be lit up again

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

In response Organ Donor to his Publication

I'll have to check it out. I did see someone video a motorcade coming tbrough DC. Thanks.🙂

(1) Show this thread

People here are hopeless! Smart folks just love their fear and their restrictions. Living in the Pacific Northwest is like zombie central. Going to take a resurrection (🙏) or all their Starbucks closing to shake these sheep awake!

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

I live in PNW also. Where I am at, our Sheriff laid down the law to follow Constitution rather than listen to mandates coming from our CCP friendly Govenor. Sheriff's weild a lot of power. It's important to know what they stand for when voting for them.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

Feeling your pain. Living your pain.

How 'bout this one for grins:

I'm constantly being told by nearly everyone around me to "Not Believe Everything I Hear". When I show them quality research on what's really going on behind the scenes, those closest to me say, "You don't really believe this do you? There's nothing on the news about this!"

Dayum. I'm#Fooked.

Mother first to a wonderful little adult ..With God anything is possible!! Cant wait for The People's President!! Trump forever!!

In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication

yeah. they tell me its propaganda and dont believe everything you hear too😡. its so anoying!!!

(1) Show this thread

i totally agree. i feel like im in the twilight zone. and i cant even wake up MAGA conservatives.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Father of 5 with my loving wife. Truth seeker and die hard patriot. Deepstate going down! FUCK CENSORSHIP! WWG1WGA #Fightback #NOSILENCE

ditto!

I know how the story ends, God Won! 🇺🇸 I stand w/President Trump 🇺🇸 Save The Children 🇺🇸 #FightBack 🇺🇸 Love Wins 🇺🇸 No DMs 🇺🇸🦅

They will need us soon. 🇺🇸🦅

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

I believe GOD will be providing for that BIG moment. Everyone will know then this was God's plan.

Maharlika | Cyclist | Geek | Sumi-E | Crypto Investor | Self-proclaimed All-Around Nice Guy | Aware of Being Aware | Talking to the Future

I feel that this "movie" will have a lot of collateral damage. Yes, it is being played out but at the other side of the coin, people are losing their jobs, Brainless ByeDen's EO's are bringing in destruction from all corner, misinformation from every direction. Every human being has some level of tolerance when it comes to these type of events thus during that past two World Wars, PTSD became common and it is happening again.

In response Rob Angeles to his Publication

what is the option?? let all of humanity continue on this course??? This is a war and unfortunately there are casualities and could happen to any of us during this battle. It is frustrating. The wait. I think of the years children and adults have lived in cages, tortured and harvested. It's to bring that evil to an end. I'll wait and pray for patience and understanding daily. Peace out.

(1) Show this thread

Sorry to say the only ones concerned are the ones who have suffered enough. Those still asleep are not waking even a tiny bit.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

It's time. Period. Losing those who were receptive originally. Now they think I'm nuts. It's time to let the chips fall where they may. It's the believers who are suffering now. I know I know God's time but there is only so much mere humans can withstand. We are now all undoubtedly ID'd by
the left. It's not a comfortable place to be. Soon or people are going to give up.

Agree 100%! just confronted my cousin today, after she posted a Joke on Facebook about the stack of EO's Biden is signing, aluding to this as "undoing fuck ups" from Trump...

I'm like, "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

Christian✝️ Wife Mom Patriot❤️🇺🇸💙 WWG1WGA!

same here....

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Ditto where I live. My family is still sleeping.

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

Agree. My son, at 33 ys and his wife, are both successfully indoctrinated humans; after 20 yrs of education in our school system-it is no surprise. I am confident of their great awakening at some point. Only God knows when and how that will be for each, indvidually. We are ALL Called at an appointed time; I am grateful there is no such thing as Too Late. Hugs.

I agree, everyone I try to talk to says it's over and that I'm crazy!

Born Again Christian, Patriot, Supporter of Constitution, Q follower, Conservative. Same profile on all platforms. IFBAP

yes my friends and family are still asleep and think ive dived off the highbeam headfirst

Only followers of this user (@WhisperingWings) can see their posts

😕It really does feel that way, doesn't it? I have some people I am still trying to reach, it is exhausting!!

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

It's time to crash the internet and all social media for "MOVIE DAY/NIGHT 24/7 on every channel known to mankind. They won't even be able to watch a dvd or netflix as computers will be down and ALL channels will host this very special reveal.

I trust God. I trust the plan. I took the oath and I’m here until the bitter end. 🇺🇸 Proud to say I was followed by Lin Wood on Twitter

i agree! It's time for it all to drop!

same i need something biblical 🙏

A born and raised Patriot who believes in the Constitution and the rule of law ,God bless those who severe our nation WWG1WGA

It is coming soon hold the line

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

AGREE TOTALLY

whats it going to take?

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

I pray soon! My hubby is one of those. He won't even look at evidence

In response Have Faith to her Publication

same!

Learn from dogs. They’re loving, loyal, and selfless. God Bless President Trump and our brave military! ~ WWG1WGA ~

In response Have Faith to her Publication

Same! He said "prove it to me" and when I send him a ton of videos and articles he won't even look at it. Makes me so mad!

(4) Show this thread

Here to assist humanity in liberation. Starseed/Light Worker/Empath I AM

soon

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

At some point we have to cut the chord and they will just have to have a break down.

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

Yep. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink.

WWG1WGA Trump 2020 MAGA God wins Georgia Mom of 3 sons and 2 fur babies and a wonderful husband

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

I know!!!!! We need a BIG BOOM SOON!

(2) Show this thread