Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

knowing this, trusting this, while living surrounded by well-meaning, intelligent yet unaware people who refuse to be curious nor listen to important facts... leaves one feeling like an alien while providing conditions that forge strength in one's own view and trust in one's instinct.
There is a difference between loneliness and being alone.
I am comfortable being alone, no longer lonely.
Love you all. 🙏♥️

Last october my employer had NAZI bitches in the office monitoring my social media, screen shooting posts and comments, sending them too me threatening, finally lost my position as National Sales Manager of a company selling a system I designed. 46 years in the lighting industry, 8100+ industry wide followers on linked in, that think I'm losing my mind. I know the truth, and am ready to help others understand, like I have been warning my neighbors about the Frankenvaxx

When the power of loves overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace. If the focus remains-MONEY, we have learned nothing. POL

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

Having known the truth for the better part of 30 years, i can tell you it isnt as lonely as it used to be. Hang in and know that you are fighting the good fight. Many are not there yet, but there is a whole lot more than there used to be. Think 100th monkey effect.
Love and Light

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

That is awful, I am so sorry there are such evil people in the world.

Sending you love and healing💚

(5) Show this thread

Praying for the day of reckoning!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

Me too.

(2) Show this thread

Love some OG Joe M! ♥️

Love some OG Joe M! ♥️

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Yep, Go Ol JoeM .

(1) Show this thread

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

💙💗🐸🙏🏻😉😎

coastguard calling!!!!!

LOL. It's coming! The storm is coming! No really, it's coming. Stop laughing, I mean it this time! hahahaha, stupid fat Q's and your nonsense. "Trump will be reinstated in August." Wait, Strike that, the chuds have moved the goalpost again, it's September now. Laughing at each and every one of you.

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Yes I manifest a great come back and a well planned glorious retaliation full of truthful revelations!👍
Patiently waiting our turn!
So be it!🙌🙏

In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication

yeah, sure, whatever you say. LOL, we're all laughing at you. The followers of this nonsense conspiracy BS are dwindling by the day. Get back on your meds and move forward in life. Oh, by the way, Jesus was a liberal.

(1) Show this thread