Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws โ€ข On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Last october my employer had NAZI bitches in the office monitoring my social media, screen shooting posts and comments, sending them too me threatening, finally lost my position as National Sales Manager of a company selling a system I designed. 46 years in the lighting industry, 8100+ industry wide followers on linked in, that think I'm losing my mind. I know the truth, and am ready to help others understand, like I have been warning my neighbors about the Frankenvaxx

Only people mentioned by @StraussForHouse in this post can reply

๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ’— โ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

That is awful, I am so sorry there are such evil people in the world.

Sending you love and healing๐Ÿ’š

When the power of loves overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace. If the focus remains-MONEY, we have learned nothing. POL

Having known the truth for the better part of 30 years, i can tell you it isnt as lonely as it used to be. Hang in and know that you are fighting the good fight. Many are not there yet, but there is a whole lot more than there used to be. Think 100th monkey effect.
Love and Light

we are there with you!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws โ€ข On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Wow did you heal from all that bad stuff. Just let it go and move only forward it will be better in time.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts