Only people mentioned by @rgibb11 in this post can reply

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication

roar .... i do... 💗 much love ~ angel feathers

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Me too please! After working so hard on this for yrs and on this for many hours every single day, waking people up, trying to keep it together and then losing my account on tw.i**t... I sure could use some help finding my great contacts. Been listening to Juan every talk that comes out, great info. God Bless. Together we are stronger. WWG1WGA

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

I do!!!!!!!!!!!

Planned Parenthood Executive Meeting ⤵️

8th Generation AMERICAN 🇺🇸PATRIOT, Navy Wife, Army Mom, Peds Nurse. GOD & JESUS🙏🌹Afghan Hounds! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

🥰🇺🇸🌹

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Rita Hen to her Publication

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
Sun Tzu, The Art of War

His Book "Art of the Deal" is based on "The Art of War."

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🦁🦁🦁Me please plus

Thankful & Blessed beyond all measure. By the grace of God, D.J. Trump is my President, and America is my birthright.

Love you, Juan❤️❤️❤️❤️ GODSPEED🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️❤️

NY girl fighting for Trump & America- AKA "Palmtrees" on Twitter- Trump is My President- We're going to need a bigger GITMO

🦁🦁🦁😍

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

Roar! Roar! Roar your boat gently down the stream!

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

Sure! I'll Take "6,900+ Followers" For $0, Alex!

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

Sure! I'll Take "6,900+ Followers" For $0, Alex!

(3) Show this thread

Cute roar 😁

𝓤.𝓢. 𝓐𝓻𝓶𝔂 𝓥𝓮𝓽 (31𝒱/31𝓤) 𝓐𝓲𝓻𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓮, 𝒯𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝒞ℴ𝓂𝓂 𝒮𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉. ℬ𝒮𝒸ℐ𝒯, ℳ𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓃

ROAR!!!

There is no division but that which you choose to create. Love unites us all. Fear only exists when you deny this truth. ❤🌟😉

Roar! 😁

🥰

NEVER GIVE UP, FIGHT LIKE A FLYNN. TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP.

Proud Grandma~Married~Dad was Korean WarVet~Pursues Truth~JESUS IS MY SAVIOR~DJT is my President! Followed by GenFlynn previously~Love Dogs~

So glad you are here with us now and thank you for following me . ❤️

QQQQQ....
PLEASE....
PICK ME !!
RRRRRQQQQQQQQAAAAARRRRRR !!!
;)

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

For it's the quiet Lions that are most dangerous; they may be quiet but they are roaring in their hearts

😘Me too.

Patriot who honors Truth! Truth lives in the heart, not in the mind. “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

ill take a follow! Thanks

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

Yes ❤️ thank you

Loving Jesus with all my heart♥ Donald J. Trump is the President of the United States of America! #WWG1WGA #USA #MAGA

Roar!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior, Wife, Mom and Patriot. Donald J Trump is my President

rooooaaaar!!!

For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light. Luke 8:17 🙏

Truth Researcher. Awake For Years.

😺

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

WelQome here 🤗 ! #QPatriot ; #KEKaddict 🐸 ; #DigitalSoldier ; #AdmireAnons ♥️; #RedPilled💊

Roooaaaaar 🥰

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

yes, a follow please! Thank you!

🦁