I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high🌈⚡⭐🌈Love the USA & Donald J Trump💜🇺🇸💜 Jesus is my savior

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Trish444 AwakeQ to her Publication

CAN WE STOP THIS SHIT SHOW ALREADY ?

I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high🌈⚡⭐🌈Love the USA & Donald J Trump💜🇺🇸💜 Jesus is my savior

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Yes please!! I'm so ready to be free from all chains that bind.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Trish444 AwakeQ to her Publication

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

about 20 years ago I started listening to Rush, someone similar to AJ in cleveland, but untill 2 years ago I had no idea of the magnatude of it all

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

WHAT HAPPENED 2 YEARS AGO PAUL ?

A Weekend Warrior video poped up on my you tube, the start of many deep rabbit holes, I’ve had a distrist of gov and pols ( grew up near Ravena Arsenal). The digsjust strengthened my distrust, and validated dark thoughts. None of conservative media has a clue, or are afraid

Only people mentioned by @Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Thank you, I went through basic, AIT at ft Gordon 76. Carter gutted the military, was asked if I wanted out TDP program. at 18, in that circumstance I took honerable, honerable, honerable with 5 mo, 21 days. Never looked back. No bennies, no cares

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

NOW GO TO SALEM & JERK BROWN INTO THE STREET !!!

(3) Show this thread

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

THAT SHOULD BE A MOVIE 👍