I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high๐ŸŒˆโšกโญ๐ŸŒˆLove the USA & Donald J Trump๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’œ Jesus is my savior

1776โ€™ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871โ€™ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Trish444 AwakeQ to her Publication

CAN WE STOP THIS SHIT SHOW ALREADY ?

I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high๐ŸŒˆโšกโญ๐ŸŒˆLove the USA & Donald J Trump๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’œ Jesus is my savior

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Yes please!! I'm so ready to be free from all chains that bind.

1776โ€™ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871โ€™ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Trish444 AwakeQ to her Publication

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for Godโ€™s word

about 20 years ago I started listening to Rush, someone similar to AJ in cleveland, but untill 2 years ago I had no idea of the magnatude of it all

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for Godโ€™s word

A Weekend Warrior video poped up on my you tube, the start of many deep rabbit holes, Iโ€™ve had a distrist of gov and pols ( grew up near Ravena Arsenal). The digsjust strengthened my distrust, and validated dark thoughts. None of conservative media has a clue, or are afraid

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

THAT SHOULD BE A MOVIE ๐Ÿ‘

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread