Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Thank you for helping me get back. I am extremely grateful for everything you've done. American back in America.

Winston Churchill: If you are going through Hell, keep going. Schatzi: Otherwise you are stuck in Hell.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Welcome home! I'm on way shortly from the Antipodes. I think I remember a way back you shared you were in AU. If there are other thoughts you could share about AU I would love to hear them. I've been mostly in NZ with huge anti-Trump sentiment. AU is waaaaaaay more pro-Trump/MAGA albeit quietly.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Garden of Heroes to her Publication

I would say to always carry water. Have good shoes and stay out of the malls, you can get lost in those things. Have a great time.

Words of wisdom. Thanks for sharing. I'm back stateside and very happy to be home. I hope I'm able to vote in a new military monitored paper ballot election soon :D

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Gardenofheroes in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Garden of Heroes, click on at the bottom under it