Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Thank you for helping me get back. I am extremely grateful for everything you've done. American back in America.

Welcome home! I'm on way shortly from the Antipodes. I think I remember a way back you shared you were in AU. If there are other thoughts you could share about AU I would love to hear them. I've been mostly in NZ with huge anti-Trump sentiment. AU is waaaaaaay more pro-Trump/MAGA albeit quietly.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Gardenofheroes in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Garden of Heroes to her Publication

I would say to always carry water. Have good shoes and stay out of the malls, you can get lost in those things. Have a great time.

Winston Churchill: If you are going through Hell, keep going. Schatzi: Otherwise you are stuck in Hell.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Words of wisdom. Thanks for sharing. I'm back stateside and very happy to be home. I hope I'm able to vote in a new military monitored paper ballot election soon :D

(1) Show this thread