Thank you for helping me get back. I am extremely grateful for everything you've done. American back in America.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Welcome home!
Enjoy the greenery to your heart's content.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response asami 107 to her Publication

And pork! Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Winston Churchill: If you are going through Hell, keep going. Schatzi: Otherwise you are stuck in Hell.

Welcome home! I'm on way shortly from the Antipodes. I think I remember a way back you shared you were in AU. If there are other thoughts you could share about AU I would love to hear them. I've been mostly in NZ with huge anti-Trump sentiment. AU is waaaaaaay more pro-Trump/MAGA albeit quietly.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Garden of Heroes to her Publication

I would say to always carry water. Have good shoes and stay out of the malls, you can get lost in those things. Have a great time.

(1) Show this thread

Wonderful, glad you home safe and sound! Thank you for your service in the Mil and to all of us here on this site.

Thank you for your Service. Welcome Home!

In response Cindy George to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

To many things are not adding up. I'm here to try to figure out why.

Welcome home Marine!

In response Colleen Wardin to her Publication

Thank you I did miss her!

(1) Show this thread

No words for continual daily lunacy! But I’m still here! WWG1WGA ♥️🌸💥🇺🇸

Welcome home!!

In response Shelley Beanzzz to her Publication

Thanks!

(1) Show this thread

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Welcome home.

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

God, country/family, then everything else. I will always bleed blue with a hint of green.

Welcome home! Nice HIP.

In response Tyrannosaurus Rex to his Publication

Thanks and yes it is!

(1) Show this thread

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

Welcome home! Time for that BBQ, in bare feet, with some ice cold beer!

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

sounds like a bbq i need to be at —ice cold beer and patriots - yeah baby!!

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

Thank you and I did!

(2) Show this thread