#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins

Q Post 4497 1yr delta June 22,2021
Memes prep.
Music prep.
Organize.
Unite.
Prepare.
Q

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Awesome = = = > < >
#trusttheplan = = = > < >
#TheBestIsYetToCome = = = > < >

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

While I can appreciate the idea, I still don't buy into the whole Noah thing.

Only people mentioned by @StraussForHouse in this post can reply

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

Good luck proving any part of the bible wrong! Warning many have tried and failed. The best news is you will discover Jesus! If you find even one proof scripture of the bible being fake let me know! I will wait...I am not mocking you but I do look forward to God revealing himself to you!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Everything has been proven , the flood globLly where water came from within the earth too. Moses rossing the Dead Sea where artificats of chariots swords, spears , armor and a golden wheel off of a pharoes cahariot, and skeletal remains of hundrens if not thousand all together. Overwhelming evidence an Army was killed there.

(1) Show this thread

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

Your choice and decsision.