#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins

Q Post 4497 1yr delta June 22,2021
Memes prep.
Music prep.
Organize.
Unite.
Prepare.
Q

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Awesome = = = > < >
#trusttheplan = = = > < >
#TheBestIsYetToCome = = = > < >

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

"As in the days of Noah"......#ReadTheBible

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

While I can appreciate the idea, I still don't buy into the whole Noah thing.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

Your choice and decsision.

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

Good luck proving any part of the bible wrong! Warning many have tried and failed. The best news is you will discover Jesus! If you find even one proof scripture of the bible being fake let me know! I will wait...I am not mocking you but I do look forward to God revealing himself to you!

(2) Show this thread

♥️🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲♥️🇺🇲♥️🇺🇲