Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

What a smart dog! So fun!
Thank you! its reassuring to know that dogs still know how to think ... maybe it will become more evident for the world to pay attention ... "its right in front of us" all the time.

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

😂😂🤣

My dog would LOVE THAT!

He always rubs along bathmat I leave on side of tub!

Or stands on hind feet nosing the hand towel in the bathroom!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😅😍

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅 #MAGA

🥰🐶💞

Only followers of this user (@americanpetal) can see their posts

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

😅🤣👍

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

LOVE IT!! ❤️

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Love that!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Amazing how animals adapt to technology😎👍👍❤️

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

Sings......Welcome to the Dog wash.,.. Welcome to the Dog washer..oh yeah..

Oh my goodness! Wonderful!

Jesus Saves! Red Pilled Nov 18 funeral, envelopes you know the rest... #crimesagainstchildren #crimesagainsthumanity #wwg1wga

This made my day!