Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

If you've seen the movie, you know what I'm talking about.

"Trust me, everything's gonna be fine"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=106&v=11eBZd7zdbs&feature=youtu.be

Eliezer in the Book of Jasher turned Sodom's laws back on them...Eliezer Justice! Mother of 5 - KAG!

We'll see today I guess what the hedge funds do!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Born again Christian. Happily married. Mother, So Calif. Conservative. #MAGA #WWG1WGA No DM's PLEASE.

Intresting indeed!

GAME STOP = GAME OVER

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Good Movie

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Elites having a tantrum

🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

what a blsht thing to say

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Our Voices are getting louder.

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Lightworker Pleiadian Truthseeker Galactic Federation of Light🙌Intuitive Empath🙌🙏🙏👼

amusing!

Taken down in the gen flynn/powell purge!🇺🇸 Twatter still hates me ✌ Trump is my president!! I'm here for the children!💜

This makes me freakn love Elon!

Mom. Hairdresser. Still Learning. DAR. Born Again Patriot. Saved by Grace. Paid for with Blood. Trump2020.

Wow...a little touchy eh?

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Very interesting indeed!