Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If you haven't started yet, pay very close attention to George News on Telegram. No anon account has been validated more.

POTUS & George are in lockstep.

JFK Jr. founded George.

Anonymous morphed into George.

Ask yourself why.

Ask yourself how.

The normies and idiots won't ask these questions so internalize them yourselves.

When you figure out this piece of the puzzle your mind will be blown.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Hello George . ❤️#wwg1wga
@VincentKennedy .@GEORGENews 🇺🇸🦅#JFKJRLIVES

I think the only thing that would bring this country back together is for JFKjr to be alive. Look at everything that we have seen and heard already and people are still getting vaxxed, wearing masks, not caring about child abuse, gas shortages, food shortages, cyber attacks, a stampede of illegal border crossings with drugs and human trafficking, a buffoon with a mask on tripping up stairs and making a fool of himself, CRT, trannies reading stories to kids, anal sex being taught, churches being shutdown, our 3 letter agencies corrupt, crooked judges and a two-tiered justice system run by a bunch of pedophiles and satanists. Yeah, If these things didnt wake them up then maybe John’s testimony might???? God is just going to have to bring down His wrath again like the days of Soddam and Gammorah.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Texascowgal in this post can reply

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

msm is the key......the sheep will just say jr is the anti christ lol

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

MSM has to be taken down or use their microphones for telling the truth. Visited family friends yesterday and as usual the tv in on with cnn 🤦🏻‍♀️

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Tired of this waiting game. Id rather die in a firefight or nuclear holocaust at this point. Bring the pain Lord. This is complete insanity.