Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If you haven't started yet, pay very close attention to George News on Telegram. No anon account has been validated more.

POTUS & George are in lockstep.

JFK Jr. founded George.

Anonymous morphed into George.

Ask yourself why.

Ask yourself how.

The normies and idiots won't ask these questions so internalize them yourselves.

When you figure out this piece of the puzzle your mind will be blown.

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I like that one, but I think this is the original:

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

It is not J.F.K.Jr..

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

I think the only thing that would bring this country back together is for JFKjr to be alive. Look at everything that we have seen and heard already and people are still getting vaxxed, wearing masks, not caring about child abuse, gas shortages, food shortages, cyber attacks, a stampede of illegal border crossings with drugs and human trafficking, a buffoon with a mask on tripping up stairs and making a fool of himself, CRT, trannies reading stories to kids, anal sex being taught, churches being shutdown, our 3 letter agencies corrupt, crooked judges and a two-tiered justice system run by a bunch of pedophiles and satanists. Yeah, If these things didnt wake them up then maybe John’s testimony might???? God is just going to have to bring down His wrath again like the days of Soddam and Gammorah.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

MSM has to be taken down or use their microphones for telling the truth. Visited family friends yesterday and as usual the tv in on with cnn 🤦🏻‍♀️

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

msm is the key......the sheep will just say jr is the anti christ lol

(3) Show this thread

Vitality is Created by Nutrients, Not Drugs™ Former MSM, Patriot, #SaveOurChildren, #HealthFreedomisOurFuture

I can't wait to see you again. I'm such a fan. I'm so thankful you love Jesus. I can't wait for the medbeds. As former VP of our drugless healthcare corporation (Chiropractic) and now President of StraightNutrition.com, I can't WAIT to get my hands on your medbeds and launch them across the US with Naturopaths and Chiropractors... you know... the ones who didn't buy the big Pharma lie from the beginning~! Let's go after this together~! WWG1WGA

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Oh, oh, oh! Hello GEORGE!♥️🇺🇸♥️

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Yeeeeeeeeeees!!! I think he was also on the scene when they pushed Killary into the Mystery Machine🤣🙌👊😎

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

Kind of a beautiful bald headed guy?? I think ole HRC did worse than almost faint!!😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

🧐😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😎 💖🙏🏼😉🇺🇸💖

Fact Check = Ongoing
Someday?

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

oh duh on me... i just realized vk was one of his accounts.

In the Mighty Name of JESUS CHRIST our LORD let it be so, hear our prayer oh God!
AMEN
♥️🔥💧🕊🙏🏻

Love God! Love America! Follower of Q! WWG1WGA!

Would be so happy if this is true, but I believe this is photoshopped..please prove me wrong.

In response Christy Milliken to her Publication

Of course its photoshopped .

(1) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Yessssssaaa!! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🦅🍿⌚️

(1) Show this thread

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

These posts make my day!♥️

In response Shellbell Cam to her Publication

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Where We Go One, We Go All 🙏🏼🦅🇺🇸 Jesus is KING!!! 🙏🏼✝️🙏🏼 #FamilyIsEverything ❤️ #GodWins #Trump2021

THIS MAKES MY HEART SO HAPPY❣️❣️❣️

In response Holly Brewer to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

In response Holly Brewer to her Publication

This granny always has the candy dish full! That one is empty......

(2) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I Love This!!

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

Looking forward to his return!!❤️

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

President Trump opened his CPAC speech denouncing "rumors" of a new patriot party- maybe the party is, ' ballons n fireworks' after the NWO is deafeated.

Earth Angel | Spiritual Energy Healer | Giggles Seeker | Starseed Goal: Making Earth Great Again!

Had this one figured out a couple of years ago!
Made up a FB banner and was posting a bunch of proofs.

Earth Angel | Spiritual Energy Healer | Giggles Seeker | Starseed Goal: Making Earth Great Again!

In response Ally Oop to her Publication

Not sure why I can't upload the image... I've tried about 5 times now...
Here we go this time!

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

VP 💪🏼🇺🇸

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

VP & MVP . 😎❤️🇺🇸🦅🍿✨

(1) Show this thread

That's a good one !!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

oh yeah >18

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

In response Robin Williams to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread