Patriot, Q & Trump believer and follower, Christian, Anon, Deplorable. WWG1WGA. God bless the USA, the only FREE country. 2A protects us.

In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication

I think this is on Trump. The ONLY reason those people, if innocent, were in DC and going with the flow if Police were letting people in, is because Trump asked all of his supporters to come out to DC to support fair election results. Then, this "set up staged riot occurs" what are said to be innocent people get arrested and put into solitary confinement and Trump does nothing? Are they the innocent in there or Antifa? Are they prisoners of war and why wouldn't Trump have pardoned them all before he left office as they were his invited guests in DC that day? Is there anyone really even in those cells or is it a made-up part of the movie to demonstrate what Obama set up, - making it legal to detain people for what they "may be capable of". He was working on this so when Hillary got in, they could round up the patriots and detain them because they "may" start a revolution. Something is off about all of this if the cells are not empty and a part of the show.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Were you in D.C. on 1/6/21..? ( Your comments read as "arm-chair" quarterbacking to me. )

This Anon was there, and the FBI targeted him for it...:

https://rumble.com/vilogj--weaponized-doj-fbi-and-political-persecution-an-anonymous-testimony.html

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

I agree. Why was he there? Who asked him to be there? If they are now in jail for doing nothing but showing up at his request, why isn't he helping is the question? Does that make sense to you?

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Does it make sense to me...?

* POTUS declares fraud in the election, asks for Patriots support.
* Honest American's respond to POTUS's request for a Rally.
* Rally happens, dead of Winter in the middle of a Pandemic.
* Approximately 1.75 - 2 million Patriots show at his last-minute request.
* The LEFT had a choice, they too could see the "will" of the Republic.
* Evil runs so deep, collateral "damage" is a part of WAR - well understood.
* Millions understood, millions more couldn't make the trip.

Are you contending that a single American who was running for re-Election and called upon those whom believed in him to show on 1/6 in D.C., that HE or THEY were wrong?

( Still haven't answered my question: Were you there? )

Because you are clearly hopped up, so hopped up, you are not able to clearly understand the purpose of my first comment, nor answer any of the questions I asked in my first comment reply. I don't like that this has happened, especially knowing what I do about Obama having changed laws that allow for it and seeing it reported as being used. It's very disturbing.

Don't.

Just stop. You know exactly zero about me, and I the same about you.

Your very first statement was, "I put this on TRUMP."

Hopped up...?

Okay cupcake, put yourself in HIS shoes... What would you do, and WHO HAS THE POWER, BUT THE PEOPLE....?

( Here's my take...: Your post is a pseudo-woke approach to appease both political perspectives. You weren't there, so you are talking out of your uninformed ass. )

You chastise for not answering your questions, and yet, here's another after another after another request for you to CLARIFY if you were a WITNESS to 1/6 in D.C., or a blow-hard who talks about what the "NEWS" showed on the boob-toob.

Stop, just stop. I don't want to showcase your duplicity....

Final warning.

Here's my take on this, with a couple of observations. First, I was there, with multiple friends, some of which were right on the steps of the Capitol. The whole thing was staged by Antifa, with the help of Capitol Police. ordered by the corrupt DC mayor to allow and aid for this to happen. Second, the arrests happened after the "inauguration", so Trump was not in charge. Third, Trump had and has no jurisdiction over the Capitol Police, therefore, he can only suggest, but not enforce actions. Finally, I have seen videos that the shooting was fake. No one died and that's why there is no investigation for it. In summary, we can see clearly that the 3 letter agencies are corrupt, and the "plan" is to dismantle and rebuild them with honest, patriotic Americans. The reason that Trump has not taken action is because this is a cog in the wheel of (un)fortune, of the pain the Biden administration is inflicting on our society. It is a war and there is collateral damage. We must reject commies.

Only people mentioned by @Spartan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dimitri Anon, click on at the bottom under it