Only people mentioned by @Spartan in this post can reply

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication

I think this is on Trump. The ONLY reason those people, if innocent, were in DC and going with the flow if Police were letting people in, is because Trump asked all of his supporters to come out to DC to support fair election results. Then, this "set up staged riot occurs" what are said to be innocent people get arrested and put into solitary confinement and Trump does nothing? Are they the innocent in there or Antifa? Are they prisoners of war and why wouldn't Trump have pardoned them all before he left office as they were his invited guests in DC that day? Is there anyone really even in those cells or is it a made-up part of the movie to demonstrate what Obama set up, - making it legal to detain people for what they "may be capable of". He was working on this so when Hillary got in, they could round up the patriots and detain them because they "may" start a revolution. Something is off about all of this if the cells are not empty and a part of the show.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Were you in D.C. on 1/6/21..? ( Your comments read as "arm-chair" quarterbacking to me. )

This Anon was there, and the FBI targeted him for it...:

https://rumble.com/vilogj--weaponized-doj-fbi-and-political-persecution-an-anonymous-testimony.html

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

These Prisoners will be cut loose soon as the Real President who is Trump, is back. Soon, the Movie will end & all will be Jubilee.

What is being done or said about it TRUMP????

Patriot, Q & Trump believer and follower, Christian, Anon, Deplorable. WWG1WGA. God bless the USA, the only FREE country. 2A protects us.

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

This is not Trump's fault. When Trump steps back in, you can bet these prisoners will be freed unless they are BLM or Antifa.

(1) Show this thread