Patriot, Q & Trump believer and follower, Christian, Anon, Deplorable. WWG1WGA. God bless the USA, the only FREE country. 2A protects us.

In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication

I think this is on Trump. The ONLY reason those people, if innocent, were in DC and going with the flow if Police were letting people in, is because Trump asked all of his supporters to come out to DC to support fair election results. Then, this "set up staged riot occurs" what are said to be innocent people get arrested and put into solitary confinement and Trump does nothing? Are they the innocent in there or Antifa? Are they prisoners of war and why wouldn't Trump have pardoned them all before he left office as they were his invited guests in DC that day? Is there anyone really even in those cells or is it a made-up part of the movie to demonstrate what Obama set up, - making it legal to detain people for what they "may be capable of". He was working on this so when Hillary got in, they could round up the patriots and detain them because they "may" start a revolution. Something is off about all of this if the cells are not empty and a part of the show.

Were you in D.C. on 1/6/21..? ( Your comments read as "arm-chair" quarterbacking to me. )

This Anon was there, and the FBI targeted him for it...:

https://rumble.com/vilogj--weaponized-doj-fbi-and-political-persecution-an-anonymous-testimony.html

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

I agree. Why was he there? Who asked him to be there? If they are now in jail for doing nothing but showing up at his request, why isn't he helping is the question? Does that make sense to you?

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Does it make sense to me...?

* POTUS declares fraud in the election, asks for Patriots support.
* Honest American's respond to POTUS's request for a Rally.
* Rally happens, dead of Winter in the middle of a Pandemic.
* Approximately 1.75 - 2 million Patriots show at his last-minute request.
* The LEFT had a choice, they too could see the "will" of the Republic.
* Evil runs so deep, collateral "damage" is a part of WAR - well understood.
* Millions understood, millions more couldn't make the trip.

Are you contending that a single American who was running for re-Election and called upon those whom believed in him to show on 1/6 in D.C., that HE or THEY were wrong?

( Still haven't answered my question: Were you there? )

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

"...why isn't he helping, is the question."

Forgive me here, but WTH do you think a former President could do...?

You spew your thoughts, like a banal troll (frankly), and offer nothing for the cause of Freedom.

I looked through your posts and comments, and you don't appear to be "in support" of the#AmericaFirst agenda.

So, here, in front of the few whom are scrolling-by...

WTF are you trying to covertly say? BIDEN weaponized DOJ is TRUMPs' fault????

(2) Show this thread