Patriot, Q & Trump believer and follower, Christian, Anon, Deplorable. WWG1WGA. God bless the USA, the only FREE country. 2A protects us.

In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication

I think this is on Trump. The ONLY reason those people, if innocent, were in DC and going with the flow if Police were letting people in, is because Trump asked all of his supporters to come out to DC to support fair election results. Then, this "set up staged riot occurs" what are said to be innocent people get arrested and put into solitary confinement and Trump does nothing? Are they the innocent in there or Antifa? Are they prisoners of war and why wouldn't Trump have pardoned them all before he left office as they were his invited guests in DC that day? Is there anyone really even in those cells or is it a made-up part of the movie to demonstrate what Obama set up, - making it legal to detain people for what they "may be capable of". He was working on this so when Hillary got in, they could round up the patriots and detain them because they "may" start a revolution. Something is off about all of this if the cells are not empty and a part of the show.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Were you in D.C. on 1/6/21..? ( Your comments read as "arm-chair" quarterbacking to me. )

This Anon was there, and the FBI targeted him for it...:

https://rumble.com/vilogj--weaponized-doj-fbi-and-political-persecution-an-anonymous-testimony.html

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

I agree. Why was he there? Who asked him to be there? If they are now in jail for doing nothing but showing up at his request, why isn't he helping is the question? Does that make sense to you?

"...why isn't he helping, is the question."

Forgive me here, but WTH do you think a former President could do...?

You spew your thoughts, like a banal troll (frankly), and offer nothing for the cause of Freedom.

I looked through your posts and comments, and you don't appear to be "in support" of the#AmericaFirst agenda.

So, here, in front of the few whom are scrolling-by...

WTF are you trying to covertly say? BIDEN weaponized DOJ is TRUMPs' fault????

Only people mentioned by @OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

You are really emotional right now so its difficult to have a clear and coherant discussion. Perhaps when you calm down. What are you rambling on about my posts? All 116 of them stand for TRUTH, FREEDOM, The U.S. Constitution and mostly, I comment helping people to learn more about natural supplements to help with covid, the nano tech, and the vax. You're fortunate I am kind enough to give you this time, I don't need to answer to you and am FREE to my perspectives and concerns on this issue. I have been awakened to all of this and more for 3 decades son, from learning the truth of Monsanto in the early 90s to having read the Iron Mountain report which went far more into agenda 2030 back in early 2003. I was there at the Liberty Ron Paul forums in the thread where we created the Tea Party money bomb. Don't even! Are you trying to censor me? Do you know its in the vax? Did you know this can help disable it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mCdYkvmFRo

TERMINATE A.I NANO BOTS - YouTube

Terminate A.I Nano Bots- Smart Dust Nanites Updated 5/9/18MP3 https://sellfy.com/p/3WvT/#Paypal https://gum.co/xishySmart Dust And Mor...

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

You led with, "I put this on TRUMP."

It was sensational and for "clicks".

I'm not your "son", you don't know me, and "hopped up" by a few contentious words. I don't care about your past exploits or pedigree. I am addressing what you POSTED TODAY.

You sound like you're a leftist shill and can't handle rebuke.

Pivot to whatever you want, I'm not leaving this point.

---- > HEY YOU...! We're you in D.C. on January 6th? < ----

( Now, admittedly, I try to avoid the deep cuts ~ but, you weren't there, clearly. So you, spit your posts, trying to be intellectually aware. A pathetic and shallow "virtue-signal" to anyone who will entertain such BULLSHIT. )

Play the "calm down" card, while out of the other side of your duplicitous mouth you claim "rise up" narrative.

And yes, your posts of the past are incoherently aligned with TRUTH.

( Keep going, I have all night. )

...and for fuck's sake, do you truly think any real Patriot at this moment believes YT keeps anything credible about the Kung-Flu virus "up".

Where have you been...? But yeah, YT missed that ONE post you were able to protect and publish on the enemy's forum, just cause your special and they missed that one.

( I got you, you're okay. I believe you're wanting to be on the Right-side of HISTORY. I just won't take you serious. )

Remember... "I put this on TRUMP." ( You ungrateful, blinded, fucking moron. )

Shall I clarify 👆, or be more clear?

(2) Show this thread