Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I have narrowed it down to very few people who have been right. I've been trying to follow things that are tangible, such as the New California State effort. A small percentage of people are fighting at local level. I work in local govt and I am sickened by their pretense of the "seriousness" of this scam. My coworkers are communists. Before all of this, they were just lying, cheating, low life loser government workers who know nothing, get paid too much, leave work early, act arrogant, and offer nothing of value. Oh, and hate white conservative Christians. The BS "cultural competency" training that we have to take, the pretense that it's a real "pandemic" and the glazed look at my mention of the Constitution. Once I had a co-worker talking about the plight of illegals and I responded, "Yeah, and have you noticed how terrible our vets are treated after their sacrifice?" I went on to tell of a few people's stories and the guy looked at me sideways and got away, and HATED me ever since.

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

Today is a very bad day for me. I am SO ANGRY. SO SO SO ANGRY. I've been able to work from home, but they are opening up and "following OSHA guidelines" to require masks even though the public supposedly will not have to wear masks. It is all bullshit and I am so sick and tired of it. And I'm tired of the game of "it came from a lab in China" BS. What about the fake tests that are the basis for the hyperinflated "covid" numbers that justify the "pandemic"? Not that any pandemic should justify lockdowns AT ALL. Pandemic or not, THERE SHOULD BE NO LOCKDOWNS, NO REMOVAL OF HEALTH FREEDOMS. THE PEOPLE ARE THE MOST DANGEROUS FOR BELIEVING THIS BULLSH!T. I am sick and tired of trying to tell people about the vax and trying to tell people they need to get involved and help us with New California State. 1 out of 10 people will agree, but then they will NOT STEP UP to even put their name to an affidavit to hold the fake elected people accountable. They are all talk. The rest just hate.

(1) Show this thread

I don't agree with you. A disagreement doesn't deserve a block! I do have Juans book and it is full of information. I learned a lot. Interesting things about his book. He wrote it long before the election. In it he says that they should put up a fence around D.C. and flood it (paraphrasing),
Every page number has an orange cube. Look at Melania's dress when she comes off the plane Jan.20th what do you see? 2nd picture is from his 2nd book

(1) Show this thread

I Would Not Block You! I Want Truth!! If I Go To Any Channel Selling, I Leave, Thankfully, I Did Not Purchase Juans Books, However, Just Being Honest I Fell For His Speeches, And Believed He was Good! Thank You! I Only Want Good And Helpful Info! WWG1WGA! Thanks Again!

(1) Show this thread

I love God, country, family and of course President Trump !!

save the children !!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

post your list of offenders brother, the followers will do the rest! 😉

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

It's a precarious time & while there are still things I question about the Q posts I do agree with using logic & discernment - and being careful who you follow

There was some scuffling & dusting up going on while I was on Twitter among some of the big name accounts & I grew impatient at times because the election was coming up, a lot of folks who were supposed to serve us were serving themselves & with the covid hoax turning full-blown dictator - so I waded in a couple of times & reminded people we needed to focus on that & not the quibbling & attempts at one-upping I saw happening

I didn't waste a lot of time & threw my hands up in exasperation after a couple of attempts there, but things I've seen on various platforms the last few months remind me that you need to research & cross-check people & information

(2) Show this thread

I stopped following some people, you can see right through them.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts