Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I have narrowed it down to very few people who have been right. I've been trying to follow things that are tangible, such as the New California State effort. A small percentage of people are fighting at local level. I work in local govt and I am sickened by their pretense of the "seriousness" of this scam. My coworkers are communists. Before all of this, they were just lying, cheating, low life loser government workers who know nothing, get paid too much, leave work early, act arrogant, and offer nothing of value. Oh, and hate white conservative Christians. The BS "cultural competency" training that we have to take, the pretense that it's a real "pandemic" and the glazed look at my mention of the Constitution. Once I had a co-worker talking about the plight of illegals and I responded, "Yeah, and have you noticed how terrible our vets are treated after their sacrifice?" I went on to tell of a few people's stories and the guy looked at me sideways and got away, and HATED me ever since.

Today is a very bad day for me. I am SO ANGRY. SO SO SO ANGRY. I've been able to work from home, but they are opening up and "following OSHA guidelines" to require masks even though the public supposedly will not have to wear masks. It is all bullshit and I am so sick and tired of it. And I'm tired of the game of "it came from a lab in China" BS. What about the fake tests that are the basis for the hyperinflated "covid" numbers that justify the "pandemic"? Not that any pandemic should justify lockdowns AT ALL. Pandemic or not, THERE SHOULD BE NO LOCKDOWNS, NO REMOVAL OF HEALTH FREEDOMS. THE PEOPLE ARE THE MOST DANGEROUS FOR BELIEVING THIS BULLSH!T. I am sick and tired of trying to tell people about the vax and trying to tell people they need to get involved and help us with New California State. 1 out of 10 people will agree, but then they will NOT STEP UP to even put their name to an affidavit to hold the fake elected people accountable. They are all talk. The rest just hate.

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @jlws21 in this post can reply

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

How does ONE PERSON stand up when the rest are all cowards? At work, the people I tried to talk to distanced themselves from me when I said that if all of us reject the mandates, they will have no choice but to back down. These are the same loud mouth gossips that think they are so "strong" because they have big mouths and nice job titles. I'm so sick of these people. My anxiety level is pretty high today. I have always been quiet natured. I am afraid that if I go to the office and someone says one thing, I will explode. SO SICK OF THE COMMUNIST BULLSHIT. These people DO NOT DESERVE FREEDOM.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread