G7 members and guests....🤔 I feel like I have seen the back of that head before. 💥

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

sigh...Anyone can make a meme. This is obviously not from this year. Look at Justin Trudeau. You honestly think that Trump is there and nobody knows and they’re just telling us it’s Biden? I think the gullibility on this forum is getting beyond unbelievable.

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

No need to sigh. I think you are just confused. This is not a meme. Its a picture that remains on the G7 page. My point was to show it was there-as a reminder that Donald Trump is our president. I also believe it was left on purpose....by the white hats. I also am very aware that Trudeau is a goner. Hope this helps you some. 🇺🇸

Thanks for letting me know the source. I did go to the site and find it. I don’t think it’s anything other than a historical photo on the website. So I am not drawing the same conclusion as you. But thank you for letting me know the source.

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LaLaLo1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LaLaLo 1776, click on at the bottom under it