G7 members and guests....🤔 I feel like I have seen the back of that head before. 💥

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

sigh...Anyone can make a meme. This is obviously not from this year. Look at Justin Trudeau. You honestly think that Trump is there and nobody knows and they’re just telling us it’s Biden? I think the gullibility on this forum is getting beyond unbelievable.

No need to sigh. I think you are just confused. This is not a meme. Its a picture that remains on the G7 page. My point was to show it was there-as a reminder that Donald Trump is our president. I also believe it was left on purpose....by the white hats. I also am very aware that Trudeau is a goner. Hope this helps you some. 🇺🇸

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @FranBea in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

Thanks for letting me know the source. I did go to the site and find it. I don’t think it’s anything other than a historical photo on the website. So I am not drawing the same conclusion as you. But thank you for letting me know the source.