G7 members and guests....πŸ€” I feel like I have seen the back of that head before. πŸ’₯

Only people mentioned by @FranBea in this post can reply

The Digital Battlefield found me! USCG veteran fighting the good fight for God and Country. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’―πŸΈ #WWG1WGA

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
In response Digital Foxhole to his Publication

Correct-however, I feel it was left on purpose.πŸ‘‡πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

Thats what I thought

In response Qmeeting LDKnepper to his Publication

πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

sigh...Anyone can make a meme. This is obviously not from this year. Look at Justin Trudeau. You honestly think that Trump is there and nobody knows and they’re just telling us it’s Biden? I think the gullibility on this forum is getting beyond unbelievable.

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

No need to sigh. I think you are just confused. This is not a meme. Its a picture that remains on the G7 page. My point was to show it was there-as a reminder that Donald Trump is our president. I also believe it was left on purpose....by the white hats. I also am very aware that Trudeau is a goner. Hope this helps you some. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread

Not Trump but Ursula , president of EU commission

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

Incorrect-sorry but it just is.πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

This can’t be current Justin pedo Trudeau’s hair is too short, cmpared to other photos at the summit. πŸ€”πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

President Donald J Trump rules the world this is a great post thank you !