Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Daniel 2:44 Revelation 20#EndGame

THE BEST IS YET TO C[Q]ME👊🇺🇸🦅

Indeed. AMENT TO THAT🙏#GodWins

We are watching the destruction of the old guard.
Q

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABYLON WILL FALL to never come back👊

(1) Show this thread

We are watching the destruction of the old guard.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

WE HAVE IT ALL!

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Get on with it E!

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

yes it is more revivals going on than you can shake amstick at. when you know you know. GOD IS IN CONTROL

#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WILL “THE REAL” ECW, PLEASE STAND UP !!!!

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Wait for it? it is really down to an order given?

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

Giant news coming ;)

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

Some nice posts from ya mate WHIPLASH..Been following him on CDU almost 2 yrs now..Great read on past,present and things to come.!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication

If you want to learn more about the Druze bloodline (Jesus' bloodline), just tune in to Esoteric Atlanta on YouTube or David Zublick's site.

Also, on Rumble, you can find Negative 48, Toronto, SabrinaGal, Brice from Esoteric Atlanta, and others discussing the whole thing.

Esoteric Atlanta has been doing a deep dive into the apocrypha (the books removed from the Bible by Emperor Constantine - removed for your own good, of course) which talk about the bloodline in great detail. Much more to be gleaned there as well.

Fascinating, discovering what the organized church didn't want us to know!

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
The Time - Jungle Love - Ice Cream Castle - YouTube

The Time - Jungle Love - Ice Cream Castle

(8) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Gettr has some issues, unless they are only with me. Trump said he wouldn't use it. So I changed my mine.

By the way, Ghost Ezra.Puting aside my whining...I love your job

Sorry , i forgot the jews who state that thessaloniki is the second Zion and in their constitution also state that because that they are surounded by enemy states they must have a place of their own to withdraw and that's Cyprus and Crete,the Scopians declare that Macedonia is theirs,the Turks declare that whole of Greece is an othoman region,the Albanians proclaim that Epirus is theirs,the bulgarians that northern Greece is theirs.The leaders of Greece were,are and will be traitors,the companies say that we must take the jab.Is there anybody else?

Nice but the film does not seem to have an end.In Greece the peopleare in the verge of civil war but...who knows .Maybe the target for the new world order is to vanish whatever represents democracy,liberty,cristianity,orthodoxy and that's Greece.I don't know about the Q plan but i do know the secular plan for destroying this nation.I must say the tendency of Greeks to be egoistic leaders has helped also to their fall.Now,the question is which will be the next to destroy Greece so that they can steal her legacy and proclaim it for their own.French tried it with the catholic priest Fourmon (he destroyed sparta) or by killing 200 greeks from milos so that they could take the known statue of aphrodite,etc,Britons with "lord"Elghin,etc.Italians by bombarding Parthenon with Morozzini,etc.Germans,haha the greatest thieves and destroyers of all and with the placing of puppet goverments since the founding of modern Greece.Slavs the greatest Buchers .Now,the Americans must finish the job

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

It's been 17 days...come back to this platform. Miss your posts that got me kicked off of Twitter...lol

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

love our prince and his great grandson.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Our Prince? What do you mean?

(1) Show this thread

Single lady living in a northern state. 3 children grown and gone. Actually happy to be by myself during these Great Awakenings.

Hey Ghost, you are still here on this platform. I dont get here enough either. 🙋

From QResearch excerpt
Full article in following post

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Amen WWG1WGA may God keep you all safe.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Yes indeed they are!

Why R you only posting every 3 weeks ?
Have U moved on to a new account ?
A Storm account started right after you stopped posting.
Coincidence ?

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

try ghost Ezra on telegram

(1) Show this thread

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

just doofdling
alot of 1s and obviously 7s . 🤔
MilOp💯🇬🇧🙏🇺🇸

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

And warp speed times. Well, you know...everything is warped.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

America In Bible Prophecy: Who Are The Two Beast of Revelation 13?| Two Beasts Become Friends - YouTube

This is an expose of Revelation chapter 13 where the beast out of the sea and the beast out of the earth become friends, culminating in a new system of worsh...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

What a bunch of religious propaganda. Uh, no. Just no. There is no way the church of satan will be friends with good. Phooey on your stupid video.

(2) Show this thread

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;