Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Who else noticed in Juan O Savin's last video he said, "that not everyone wakes up from a "DRUG INDUCED SLEEP" at the same rate" when he was talking about giving those still asleep time to wake up.

I have never heard him indicate b4 that we were all in some sort of DRUG INDUCED sleep! Were we? Were we all being drugged?

Nana is wondering now if the chemtrails maybe had us all influenced and /or dumbed down and sick at the beginning or at some point????

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I felt like I was drugged most of my life - and I didn't do drugs. I grew up poor and my mother fed us the cheapest garbage food available (including fast food). I always felt that the food must have made me feel the way I did. Thank G-d I grew out of it, and I no longer feel the way I used to. I absolutely believe we were being poisoned in so many ways.

In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication

We are...

Agreed - it should be present tense...because I know we are still being poisoned.

In response Awake Now to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RACHELJO1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from RACHEL JOSIN, click on at the bottom under it