So what was on those notes?
I know many have shared a text that reads: "They know it all. I'm sorry." Signed George H. Bush.
But if you look at Jeb's very, very quick reaction after looking at the paper, I believe that whatever was on that note was an image and not a text.

What do you all think?

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

How bout a pic of JR. pulling the lever for poppy

If You Know, You know. :) Time's Up!

Your nooses will be made of American Made Hemp. Just as nature intended.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

how about a simple hangman drawing

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. ~Ephesians 5:11~

Maybe a picture of a whistleblower who was believed to be dead?

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. ~Ephesians 5:11~

Just as a reminder what Q said about the envelopes..
Our promise to counter.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Days Of Elijah to her Publication

They did Nazi that coming

(1) Show this thread

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

From George News last nite. The envelopes didn't all say the same thing.

In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

BRILLIANT and APPROPRIATE. May they rot in hell for what they have done to KIDS and OUR COUNTRY!

(1) Show this thread

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Image. Probably of Snr shackled to a chair. If epople think this could be choreographed without any fall out for the others involved they are deluded. We are getting close...

Love my country, does that make me one of the crazy ones?

and also brother Geaorge already knew the fate of daddy , he shook his head affirmative to his wife

Love my country, does that make me one of the crazy ones?

yes i always thought a pic of Daddy in orange jumpsuit by GITMO sign or JFK JR pictured with daddy

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

Now that is really interesting--
food for thought
--- an image -- .
Could it be George Bush hanging by a rope or at an execution ...?
That could earn such a shocked response as seen by Jeb and Barack Obama.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Save the Children to her Publication

which they both have experienced by now!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Totally agreed, an image is the only thing which could render such an instantaeous reaction, have been saying that all along😎

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

IT COULD HAVE BEEN ✔️ JEBS QUICK VIEW TOLD ME SOMETHING SHORT IF TEXT ? 1 WORD ?

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Agreed most likely a picture of the unspeakable acts that they perpetrated.

Scottish Born & Bread. WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE "Don't piss down my back & tell me it's raining" O.J.W.

A picture of George H. Bush & JFKJR? also what was passed to michael in the longer video of this?

Scottish Born & Bread. WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE "Don't piss down my back & tell me it's raining" O.J.W.

In response James Hoskin to his Publication

Or even better J.F.K Himself with George H. Bush

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response James Hoskin to his Publication

that was actually a piece of candy. According to both Big Mike amd Curious George, Bush would always sneak candies to Michelle as an inside joke. That's why Big Mike smile when George said hello to him.

(2) Show this thread

Maybe its a picture of that particular person raping or murdering someone/child? just to show them WE HAVE IT ALL?

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response AussieAnon 369 to his Publication

That would actaully make a lot of sense.

There are only a few things that could make someone react that quickly and with that much shock when looking at something for less than a second.

Patriotic Digital Soldier/ Moorish American who believes in Peace, Love, Truth, Freedom and Justice TRUMP WON !!!! AUDIT THE FUCKING VOTE

In response AussieAnon 369 to his Publication

Maybe its the little girls face from the frazzledrip video that Jay Z, Ellen, Tom Hanx , Lady Gaga all mocked, or something similar because Hillary was noticeably shook but knew immediately she had to play it off. She knew exactly what it was Jeb on the other hand was caught off guard. Or maybe each envelope was tailored for each recipient? Hillary KNEW she was done at that very moment!

(2) Show this thread