GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

So what was on those notes?
I know many have shared a text that reads: "They know it all. I'm sorry." Signed George H. Bush.
But if you look at Jeb's very, very quick reaction after looking at the paper, I believe that whatever was on that note was an image and not a text.

What do you all think?

Maybe its a picture of that particular person raping or murdering someone/child? just to show them WE HAVE IT ALL?

Maybe its the little girls face from the frazzledrip video that Jay Z, Ellen, Tom Hanx , Lady Gaga all mocked, or something similar because Hillary was noticeably shook but knew immediately she had to play it off. She knew exactly what it was Jeb on the other hand was caught off guard. Or maybe each envelope was tailored for each recipient? Hillary KNEW she was done at that very moment!

In response AussieAnon 369 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QrispusAttuX in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Qrispus AttuX, click on at the bottom under it