Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Brad Paisley too?

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I'm not sticking up for any of these pedos, but sometimes a donut is just a donut. If I didn't know better, I could have easily ate one of these not knowing what it meant. Sometimes I think we might be thinking to hard. Just my opinion.

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

Most ppl have either never decorated a cake, cookies, donut or candies......sometimes a swirl is just that. They've probably never done archery, or shot a gun at a gun range either. If you look hard enough you will see pedo symbols everywhere and in everything. Sometimes a design is just that....a design. Not every star, butterfly, swirl, sun, etc is a pedo symbol or an occult symbol.

Exactly... If you're looking for it, 95% of a 100 times you'll find it.

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lithium4Q in this post can reply

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

correct..........I've said that numerous times.