Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Patriotic Digital Soldier/ Moorish American who believes in Peace, Love, Truth, Freedom and Justice TRUMP WON !!!! AUDIT THE FUCKING VOTE

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Not Surprised! Voodoo Donuts , Note the Pentagram on the donut mid picture, Pedo Donut he is obviously holding . These people are stupid and they are sick and deserve no mercy for the disregard they have shown for humanity!

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

So hard to believe....I'm sure I'll be SHOCKED once all and everyone is finally exposed!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication

that donut freaks me out, lol

(1) Show this thread

❤🇺🇸❤ Im a sailors daughter 🔱 Go NAVY 🇺🇸❤🇺🇸 WWG1WGAWW 💚❤ Reiki Master 🕉🕊❤🌹TRUMP SUPPORTER!🇺🇸 Married💕

Remember...its going to shock those who think its all BS. Im not surprised anymore.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Nashville reeks..

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

Just saying, if I were to dis-like someone every time they crossed their hands a certain way or ate something that I found to be offensive, I would have to dis-like myself.

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

I'm not sticking up for any of these pedos, but sometimes a donut is just a donut. If I didn't know better, I could have easily ate one of these not knowing what it meant. Sometimes I think we might be thinking to hard. Just my opinion.

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

Hmmm, posing for a picture holding the decorated donut at center stage ... awww, everybody does that!
You've done that, right? C'mon Man !
This "donut as a main focus" for a picture -- just a coinkydink.

(FBI discovered five symbols used by pedophiles to show what they " want " ... There is one for boys, one for young boys, one for girls, one for 'anything' )

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

Most ppl have either never decorated a cake, cookies, donut or candies......sometimes a swirl is just that. They've probably never done archery, or shot a gun at a gun range either. If you look hard enough you will see pedo symbols everywhere and in everything. Sometimes a design is just that....a design. Not every star, butterfly, swirl, sun, etc is a pedo symbol or an occult symbol.

(3) Show this thread

does that mean peyton manning too ?!?!

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

😭😭😭😭

NOOO ... Him too ? Noo.. ugh!