Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Brad Paisley too?

I'm not sticking up for any of these pedos, but sometimes a donut is just a donut. If I didn't know better, I could have easily ate one of these not knowing what it meant. Sometimes I think we might be thinking to hard. Just my opinion.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lithium4Q in this post can reply

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

Most ppl have either never decorated a cake, cookies, donut or candies......sometimes a swirl is just that. They've probably never done archery, or shot a gun at a gun range either. If you look hard enough you will see pedo symbols everywhere and in everything. Sometimes a design is just that....a design. Not every star, butterfly, swirl, sun, etc is a pedo symbol or an occult symbol.

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Exactly... If you're looking for it, 95% of a 100 times you'll find it.

(1) Show this thread

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

Hmmm, posing for a picture holding the decorated donut at center stage ... awww, everybody does that!
You've done that, right? C'mon Man !
This "donut as a main focus" for a picture -- just a coinkydink.

(FBI discovered five symbols used by pedophiles to show what they " want " ... There is one for boys, one for young boys, one for girls, one for 'anything' )

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response Save the Children to her Publication

🙄

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response Save the Children to her Publication

Believe me, I'm in this fight for our children 100%. I go out as much as I can and hold my little cardboard sign.

(3) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

there is a voodoo donut at universal studios florida that I never went into because I do not eat donuts any more because of the sugar, and I never knew the connotation with pedo. But now, I cannot handle even looking at the voodoo donut pics, much less think about eating one.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Me either, but that's only because I know the meaning of what Voodoo donuts represents. Some people don't know and then there are people who know, but don't believe in it. There are things in this quest for knowledge that I don't believe in, but I can't fault the ones that do.

(1) Show this thread