again.

In response The Mac to his Publication

Join the club... can’t get back on since January... btw... I have done nothing you would call “abusive”

All you had to do was say Trump or Conservative Republican and they will zap you off like they did me. 3 Different times starting in 2019 then the final in 2020 with the great purge. No problem for me as this is home now. never again will I be on Twitter under current managment.

In response Rowan Tree to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

👍🏻

They (@jack) had to have been getting very nervous. I had a very small (500ish) account and they kept deleting followers daily. They finally booted me off saying I violated their twitter guidelines without including which tweet I tweeted for an example. It has to be that AI's are scanning for those key words! There's no way they could keep up with their shenanigans otherwise!

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

👍🏻

(1) Show this thread

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

I too am a three time twitter convict… and I also consider Anonup my home. Only pet peeve the having to go back to beginning if I read a thread.. ah well I still love the free speech and like minded indiviuals. Pros outweigh the cons for sure.🙂

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

welcome to the club. been banned from twitturd 3 times. currently in facistbook jail for another 6 days before i can hit the battlegrounds again.

(3) Show this thread