again.

In response The Mac to his Publication

Join the club... can’t get back on since January... btw... I have done nothing you would call “abusive”

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Rowan Tree to her Publication

All you had to do was say Trump or Conservative Republican and they will zap you off like they did me. 3 Different times starting in 2019 then the final in 2020 with the great purge. No problem for me as this is home now. never again will I be on Twitter under current managment.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

I too am a three time twitter convict… and I also consider Anonup my home. Only pet peeve the having to go back to beginning if I read a thread.. ah well I still love the free speech and like minded indiviuals. Pros outweigh the cons for sure.🙂

welcome to the club. been banned from twitturd 3 times. currently in facistbook jail for another 6 days before i can hit the battlegrounds again.

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bighoghunter77 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt, click on at the bottom under it