Only people mentioned by @Victoria1144 in this post can reply

Love God, my country, our military and FREEDOM which isn't free.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

If I had it to do all over again career wise, I'd have chosen to be a landscaper - no computer, no phone, fresh air and sunshine, healthy exercise and good sleep at night as a result. Work ethic resonates with me, I believe there is honor and integrity in an honest day's work.

Genesis 3:19
“In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.” King James Version (KJV)

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

IF YOU GO BACK IN TIME YOU WILL SEE THIS TREND STARTED WITH CLINTON IN 94’

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

People have been held under an overseer forever.
I can't imagine true Freedom, Freedom living life without worrying I will not become homeless.
Breathing room from one day to the next would be like winning lottery!
Back in 1970 husband made $4k a year 😆 2021 divorced I make $10K a year.🤣😂
A baby boomer stay home wife/mother retirement privilege, You receive half of your husband retirement.
WE BOOMER'S know the system was set up for "NOT" WE THE PEOPLE!
IF we are alive ,and smiling at this moment, WE ARE WINNERS!
I, like President Trump love being a WINNER!😁🤣😂

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Hallelujah and AMEN!!!

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I love the truly rest part. I'm 67 and I cant stop working SAD

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

YES.

Love this!❤

We can have it if we are willing to break down all gov departments that put restrictions on off grid living and the ridiculous taxes if we are willing to take on more ourselves like homeschool groups and local co-op trades/ farmers markets, give up status titles and high end labels, needs to impress. We need to get good at trade amongst ourselves keeping government regulation out of as much as possible. God and Christ need to regulate our actions and behaviors instead. We need to keep hard currency and reject digital control of all aspects of our lives. We can return to how things were in the 1970s and life would be so much better. Technology, though I use it too, seems to be destroying our quality of life and personal relationships more quickly. Who was a 70s kid? Oh just to have a day of it, 9 TV stations, a record player, and the outdoors to entertain. We need face to face community life outside our doors. How many of you know your neighbors names? These things matter. .

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

my mate and i were just saying we want to go back to radio's, tv on the floor w/knobs (that we turned w/our feet lol) and bonfires.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

My siblings and I were outside all the time when we were youngin's. My Dad built us a go cart and a track, we had a swimming "hole", big hill in the winter to go toboganning,
baseball diamond, then Dad bought a cottage and we had a lake to swim, ski, and canoe in instead of a "hole" lol and forests to explore.

GOOD TIMES!

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts