🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I find this story fascinating. Since when do major newspapers sell their front page for ads disguised as the front page? This is psych-prepping normies for the DUMBS reveal, imho.

https://t.me/CherokeeOwl/1489

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

i believe it’s a netflix series about these hybrid babies merged with animals. i was scrolling amd the trailer came up on screen. beyond creepy!

It’s either predictive programming or a semi-documentary. I’ll need to pass on this one. Very ironically, any content where children are being harmed or sexualized instantly repels me- like Stranger Things and Kardashians and yet somehow I landed right smack in the middle of this sex-trafficking/adrenochrome horror show.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JFK Jr Fan, click on at the bottom under it