🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I find this story fascinating. Since when do major newspapers sell their front page for ads disguised as the front page? This is psych-prepping normies for the DUMBS reveal, imho.

https://t.me/CherokeeOwl/1489

i believe it’s a netflix series about these hybrid babies merged with animals. i was scrolling amd the trailer came up on screen. beyond creepy!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cydalee in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

It’s either predictive programming or a semi-documentary. I’ll need to pass on this one. Very ironically, any content where children are being harmed or sexualized instantly repels me- like Stranger Things and Kardashians and yet somehow I landed right smack in the middle of this sex-trafficking/adrenochrome horror show.

Wife, MOM, patriot... Nurse! #wwg1wga RIP-Sgt. CST USMC (operation Iraqi Freedom) ❤️

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

it came up for my husband and I. He was like “wtf” these people are so cruel and sick.

In response Angela Sue to her Publication

Sounds like you married a keeper.

(1) Show this thread