I find this story fascinating. Since when do major newspapers sell their front page for ads disguised as the front page? This is psych-prepping normies for the DUMBS reveal, imho.

https://t.me/CherokeeOwl/1489

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Just shows you the standards these FAKE ASS PROPAGANDA OUTLETS have.

FAKE - Front page ad -
Selling more fear and angst for netflix BS media owned by cabal
Desperately trying to cause a reaction since they are low on everything, no ideas, no energy, no money, no LOVE or COMPASSION --- tb removed from Earth shortly.

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Preparing for sure!
[They] have also tried to normalize human and animal sex just like they tried to normalize pedophilia!

Alabama gal raised in Tennessee worn out from spiritual warfare need reinforcements much rejection 💔Jesus, Rosie my dog r true friends ❤️

Netflix series Sweet Tooth hybrid babies right now

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response 1Pinky Toe Warrior to her Publication

🍿

(1) Show this thread

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

Preparing the public

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication

I could not take my eye off this image and noticed first ge matrix, my calculator, and eng gematria 510- the ever-important 51, (cabal tripling of the the 17 spell), and it’s meaty...

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=matrix&page=1#english-results

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

They know they're getting exposed, the crimes against humanity they've been committing... it's why they're sharing it to kill the impact of the coming exposure. They want to make it look like it's just something "new"...instead of .. like... you know.... a CRIME.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Very plausible. It’s gotta be a white hat op or a black hat op but it can’t be both.

(1) Show this thread

Why the hell would we need this?

In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication

I’m sure that we do not but it might be a soft-pilling of the normies to ease the heavy blow of disclosure. Many possibilities. I didn’t see this until a couple days after the fact and it leapt off the page.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

This goes against God's words. Evil nothing but evil.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

It is evil. We were warned. It’ll be nice to be on a beach somewhere soon and not be the the bearer of such dreary content.

(1) Show this thread

For sure, MSM getting ahead of the narrative that is to come.
Chrimeras - as in the days of Noah!

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

WTH evil

DJT is still President! Constitutional Patriot, Back Blue & Military, Dog Lover, History Nerd. Pray for DJT like your life depends on it.

Is this what the movie "Sweet Tooth" is about? Produced by Robert Downey Jr & his wife? Or were their names attached to the movie as a "punishment"???

In response Southern Native to her Publication

...yeah i just watched it..downey and his wife produded it(or someone got the to do it)...funny its about a virus that kills the world basically!lol...

In response Southern Native to her Publication

...oh and they are all wearing fuckin masks in it!

(2) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i believe it’s a netflix series about these hybrid babies merged with animals. i was scrolling amd the trailer came up on screen. beyond creepy!

Wife, MOM, patriot... Nurse! #wwg1wga RIP-Sgt. CST USMC (operation Iraqi Freedom) ❤️

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

it came up for my husband and I. He was like “wtf” these people are so cruel and sick.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

It’s either predictive programming or a semi-documentary. I’ll need to pass on this one. Very ironically, any content where children are being harmed or sexualized instantly repels me- like Stranger Things and Kardashians and yet somehow I landed right smack in the middle of this sex-trafficking/adrenochrome horror show.

(2) Show this thread

Everything in this Movie IS A Prep for sure and Its good**

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

wtf? Is this for that Netflix Shit?