Ok there are very few things that get me to the point where I actually get angry.
One is loud mouth blow hards that never seem to know when to shut up.
The other which maxes my anger to the roof is hurting someone innocent.

I am pissed. Very, very pissed. I have seen this B.S. story about Capital Police Officer David Baily killing Ashli Babbitt.
Have you learned nothing yet about research?
Did you know David Baily actually saved a life by taking down an armed gunman not on Jan 6th?
These people who refuse to fact check anything have now put David Baily on a hit list for something he did not do. Because they couldn't take 5 damn minutes to verify this an innocent man could be killed in a revenge murder.
I hate to tell you folks you were lied to, again. A Capital Police Officer did not shoot Babbitt, I do not believe a Federal Agent did either.
Now since I did look into this please spread this around so that a real cop doesn't have to look over his shoulder.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He choose for His inheritance.” Ps. 33:12

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Totally agree with you! False Flags....staged events like Jan 6th.
How many other FF's do people believe? We have been lied to our entire lives. They aren't going to keep getting away with it. God has just about had enough!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Ashli Babbit isn't dead! She has been seen by many alive & well!

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

I believe the same thing. That was extremely staged. As someone who has seen bullet wounds real time I actually laughed at how bad of a production it was.

(1) Show this thread

The shooter was part of what can best be described as Pelosi's personal guard. Still investigating, the information is scarce.

John 17:3 This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. Psalm 83:18

i think the shooter closely resembled Chuck Shummer.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Rena Charboneau to his Publication

I'm liking how you think.

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I watched the video over and over. The whole thing looked staged. I don't believe she died.

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

agree.. that's what the video showed. staged false flag.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Same. Super fake. Spreading around an innocent person's name for people who think she actually did is very dangerous. I was very surprised to be honest.

(2) Show this thread

never believed the incident... im sure Ashli is hale and hearty while many innocent are behind bars!!

In response Grace Rodrick to her Publication

Agree!

(1) Show this thread

How does a real bullet shot into the neck or chest (the story changes depending on who write it) not cause any bullet wound or blood to seep from those areas.

What happened was that crisis actor Ashli fell backwards onto her padded backpack. Her fellow actors repositioned her body and then a bit of fake blood dripped from her mouth.

Fake bullets don't kill people.

Was a person with a gun a participant in this FF?

Absolutely, but IMO Ashli isn't dead.

The many looks of Ms Babbitt.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

I agree, that was horrible acting, all bad actors!

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

I so agree John, also, The picture on the far right looks like the person has a thin textured loose fitting glove on the hand holding the gun. Something besides the bracelet is on that hand..or something hanging from their wrist?
We know Officer Baily is innocent no doubt.
Praying for him and his family🙏... God will reveal the truth.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Yes it definately was not him. That is a personal weapon. Also you can tell by the way they are holding it that they don't have a lot of range time. I feel sorry for the cop for sure.

(1) Show this thread

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Misdirection. As you can see yourself it wasn't a cop. My take is that it was an aid or a Senator. I won't go into details but if she actually did get shot he would have been 100% justified to do it. How he did it on the other hand was pretty premeditated.

(1) Show this thread