Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Ok there are very few things that get me to the point where I actually get angry.
One is loud mouth blow hards that never seem to know when to shut up.
The other which maxes my anger to the roof is hurting someone innocent.

I am pissed. Very, very pissed. I have seen this B.S. story about Capital Police Officer David Baily killing Ashli Babbitt.
Have you learned nothing yet about research?
Did you know David Baily actually saved a life by taking down an armed gunman not on Jan 6th?
These people who refuse to fact check anything have now put David Baily on a hit list for something he did not do. Because they couldn't take 5 damn minutes to verify this an innocent man could be killed in a revenge murder.
I hate to tell you folks you were lied to, again. A Capital Police Officer did not shoot Babbitt, I do not believe a Federal Agent did either.
Now since I did look into this please spread this around so that a real cop doesn't have to look over his shoulder.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

How does a real bullet shot into the neck or chest (the story changes depending on who write it) not cause any bullet wound or blood to seep from those areas.

What happened was that crisis actor Ashli fell backwards onto her padded backpack. Her fellow actors repositioned her body and then a bit of fake blood dripped from her mouth.

Fake bullets don't kill people.

Was a person with a gun a participant in this FF?

Absolutely, but IMO Ashli isn't dead.

The many looks of Ms Babbitt.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it