Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Ok there are very few things that get me to the point where I actually get angry.
One is loud mouth blow hards that never seem to know when to shut up.
The other which maxes my anger to the roof is hurting someone innocent.

I am pissed. Very, very pissed. I have seen this B.S. story about Capital Police Officer David Baily killing Ashli Babbitt.
Have you learned nothing yet about research?
Did you know David Baily actually saved a life by taking down an armed gunman not on Jan 6th?
These people who refuse to fact check anything have now put David Baily on a hit list for something he did not do. Because they couldn't take 5 damn minutes to verify this an innocent man could be killed in a revenge murder.
I hate to tell you folks you were lied to, again. A Capital Police Officer did not shoot Babbitt, I do not believe a Federal Agent did either.
Now since I did look into this please spread this around so that a real cop doesn't have to look over his shoulder.

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I so agree John, also, The picture on the far right looks like the person has a thin textured loose fitting glove on the hand holding the gun. Something besides the bracelet is on that hand..or something hanging from their wrist?
We know Officer Baily is innocent no doubt.
Praying for him and his family๐Ÿ™... God will reveal the truth.

Yes it definately was not him. That is a personal weapon. Also you can tell by the way they are holding it that they don't have a lot of range time. I feel sorry for the cop for sure.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Uh oh, John look at this going around now..๐Ÿ‘€
Not good..Where is all of this coming from?? I just want the truth. Is she really dead? Too many FF...

https://nworeport.me/2021/04/18/us-capitol-special-agent-david-bailey-who-murdered-ashli-babbitt-is-a-brazilian-immigrant-and-black-lives-matter-militant-he-repeatedly-threatened-to-kill-trump-supporters-on-facebook-for-mo/

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

With the evidence that is available my answer would be no. If a person is bad they would not risk their life to save another, which he did. He is an officer and the person who took the shot clearly was not. I think this is a hit piece on a good man.

(1) Show this thread

Christian ,Dad ,Husband ,Grandfather and Lover of Truth. Conspiracy theories coming TRUE.

What I noticed in the original video was a flinching to the left and shooting down the hall in front of the perp shooting. Also Babbit was standing up high in the shattered out window of the locked door and her neck was very much out of danger from Said shot

In response Billy Middlebrooks to his Publication

Call my crazy, but this whole thing stinks of a DS FF...if she was shot in the neck wouldn't there be blood gushing all over? I don't see that in any of the videos i've seen.... I suppose we will know soon enough what the real story is. (This brings up the whole Floyd FF thing to mind when I think about this)
In the attached video pause it at the 1.25 min marker... who is that man? he is clearly in a suit, not a uniform...IDK just my two cents.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/video-shows-fatal-shooting-of-ashli-babbitt-in-the-capitol/ar-BB1cAzWs

(1) Show this thread