"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Stay True to You and God. Hold Strong. Many things coming at others, possibly past issues unresolved, or handled improperly.

https://youtu.be/M66U_DuMCS8

Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes (Lyrics / Lyric Video) - YouTube

Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes (Lyrics / Lyric Video) // Whatever It Takes (Lyrics) is a lyric video for Imagine Dragons' new track "Whatever It Takes"...

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I'm the ,

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Amen

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Amen.

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Amen and Amen. That He Is.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

AMEN. ❤️🙏✝️🙌 We are so very blessed.

(1) Show this thread

🙏The GOD,The LOVE💖And The FREEDOM is my prayer!! ⭐ ЭQЄ Z❤️LOVEVII 💓 Κ:Κ=11:11=kinetic nuclear 🔥 Gold energy soul kicletic

I am
I am awake.
I am in the light.
I am in justice.
I am in love.
I am humble
I am next to the children (purity)
I am the creator of the universes.
I am aware and entitled to my own abilities, now I choose to use them to improve everyone ...
In this life and beyond.
I am the pure essence of love.
I create love💖, I give love💖& I receive love.
I am a survivor, a believer, a warrior of LIGHT, TRUTH, JUSTICE,with this path (road) NOTHING will stand
between me and my higher self.💦☀️⭐⚡💥

Praise be to Jesus!

Praise be to Jesus!

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

The Great I AM, the Alpha and the Omega. There is no beginning there is no end. I totally agree with your ideas in regards to eliminating the effects of the negativity. The things who have been plaguing our society feed on the energy that comes when we practice negativity, in our thoughts, in words and deeds. If we had been awakened a bit sooner we might not be awaiting the return of our great planet. It would be a far better place then what is manifesting itself at the present time. I have a fb account and I post positive memes continually I am waiting for someone to complain, I won't stop but I will know who is plagued with inner demons.

In response Just Diana to her Publication

❤️🙏

🎯

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response Just Diana to her Publication

The way Ive been shown is kind of like a pipe system.
Imagine ALL living things connected to a water pipe sytem, one goes off to your bathroom sink, one to your kitchen, toilet, tub & so on.
Basically its the same, we are ALL connected to Source, we are ALL a part of Source through our Souls, God literally powers us ALL.
Now what happens when you get a CLOG in that system? It effects each one of the OTHER lines surrounding it, less water comes through, lowering the pressure.
When WE get bogged down in negative energy it works the same exact way, we effect those that are around US.
The closer we ARE to Source the STRONGER the pressure & the harder it is to CLOG.
When everyones a little closer to ready to hear it we can talk about the rest, still too soon I think💚💚💚

(2) Show this thread