Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’¦

πŸ’¦WHAAAAAT … πŸ‘€ DRIVING PAST NATIONAL GUARD HERE IN MARYLAND…. EVERYDAY FOR YEARS AND I SEE FLAGS ….. TODAY IT ALL CHANGED.. NOOOOOOO FLAGSπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜³ THE STQRM IS HEREπŸΏβ€¦ πŸŒͺπŸΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜¬πŸ™πŸ»WQQQQQQHQQQQQQQπŸŒ‘πŸŒ˜πŸŒ—πŸŒ–πŸŒ•β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ’¦

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’¦

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

πŸ’¦BQQQQQQQQQMπŸ’¦β€¦.. πŸ™ƒπŸ™‚πŸ˜‡πŸ˜¬πŸŒͺπŸŒͺπŸŒͺπŸŒͺπŸ™πŸ»πŸ”¨βŒšοΈβ€οΈπŸ˜Žβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

I'm a little confused... the two article are from 2019 and 2020...???

In response Awake Now to her Publication

πŸ’¦WELL MR. HOGDONE I LIKE TQ CALL HIM…. IS DONEZZZZZO… JUST POINTING OUT WHY HE IS DONNNEZO… THE STQRM IS HERE…. πŸ”¨βŒšοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’¦β€οΈπŸΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈGEORGE FLYOD NOT DEAAAAD …HUUUUUM 😎😬

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

YOUR COMMENT @ HEADING: GEORGE IS NOT DEAD ITS KINDA HARD TO KILL A CPR TEST DUMMY THAT’S NEVER BEEN ALIVE ISNT IT πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯TRUTH WILL SET ALL FREE…….BQQQQQQQQQQQQMπŸ§πŸ€”πŸ˜‰πŸ˜¬πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘€

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

Ever notice, they all have twins? Twins, no one has ever seen or met. Just like the Apolo astronauts. After people find out there lying, they seem to have twins.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

GREAT POINT πŸ‘ STILL DONT KNOW THE REASON THEY FAKED THEIR DEATHS ? WHAT WAS THE POINT ??

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

Just another ff to get more funding. Just another way for them to scam the American tax payer. I would have to go back and see what was going on during that time, but I'm sure I'll find something that the government needed funding for or just another way of laundering their money.

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

86’ COLD WAR ENDING ? REAGAN GETTING BUSH DRUNK IN WHITEHOUSE & BUSH SPILLING HIS GUTS ON HOW HE WAS GOING TO BRING THIS COUNTRY UNDER NWO ! REAGAN BRINGING IN SOME ATTORNEY TO RECORD THE DRUNK BUSH FORECASTING THE TAKEDOWN OF AMERICA, & ATTORNEY & REAGAN ADOPTING THE 19th to the 28th ? 25th ? REAGAN FELT LIKE BUSH WAS GOING TO SAY REAGAN UNFIT TO HOLD OFFICE OTHER THAN THAT NOTHING GOING ON ? 😁

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ”¨βŒšοΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‰πŸ˜¬πŸ˜ŽπŸΈ

Only people mentioned by @Oceanblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kathleen Carr, click on at the bottom under it