Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

💦WHAAAAAT … 👀 DRIVING PAST NATIONAL GUARD HERE IN MARYLAND…. EVERYDAY FOR YEARS AND I SEE FLAGS ….. TODAY IT ALL CHANGED.. NOOOOOOO FLAGS🇺🇸😳 THE STQRM IS HERE🍿… 🌪🐸😎😬🙏🏻WQQQQQQHQQQQQQQ🌑🌘🌗🌖🌕⭐️⭐️⭐️💦

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

💦BQQQQQQQQQM💦….. 🙃🙂😇😬🌪🌪🌪🌪🙏🏻🔨⌚️❤️😎⭐️⭐️⭐️

I'm a little confused... the two article are from 2019 and 2020...???

In response Awake Now to her Publication

💦WELL MR. HOGDONE I LIKE TQ CALL HIM…. IS DONEZZZZZO… JUST POINTING OUT WHY HE IS DONNNEZO… THE STQRM IS HERE…. 🔨⌚️🇺🇸🍿🙏🏻💦❤️🐸⭐️⭐️⭐️GEORGE FLYOD NOT DEAAAAD …HUUUUUM 😎😬

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

YOUR COMMENT @ HEADING: GEORGE IS NOT DEAD ITS KINDA HARD TO KILL A CPR TEST DUMMY THAT’S NEVER BEEN ALIVE ISNT IT 😉😉

💥💥💥TRUTH WILL SET ALL FREE…….BQQQQQQQQQQQQM🧐🤔😉😬😎👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👀

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Oceanblue in this post can reply

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

Ever notice, they all have twins? Twins, no one has ever seen or met. Just like the Apolo astronauts. After people find out there lying, they seem to have twins.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

GREAT POINT 👍 STILL DONT KNOW THE REASON THEY FAKED THEIR DEATHS ? WHAT WAS THE POINT ??

(1) Show this thread

I STILL SAY HE’S THE FIRST ARREST !!!

👀🐸😉😬😎

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

I've never thought for a minute he was dead, just half a dummy lying on the ground. The man attended his own funeral.

(2) Show this thread