💦WHAAAAAT … 👀 DRIVING PAST NATIONAL GUARD HERE IN MARYLAND…. EVERYDAY FOR YEARS AND I SEE FLAGS ….. TODAY IT ALL CHANGED.. NOOOOOOO FLAGS🇺🇸😳 THE STQRM IS HERE🍿… 🌪🐸😎😬🙏🏻WQQQQQQHQQQQQQQ🌑🌘🌗🌖🌕⭐️⭐️⭐️💦

Only people mentioned by @Oceanblue in this post can reply

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

dont they get taken down at dusk 🤷🏼‍♂️🇺🇸

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

In response America First to his Publication

JUST NOW…. STILL NO FLAGS. . BQQQQQM💥💥💥🌑🌘🌗🌖🌕⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️😉😎👀

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THANKS FOR THE DRIVE BY REPORTING 👍 TRUE TEST WILL BE GOLD FRINGE FLAGS OUT OF COURTS !!

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

STANDING AT THE R… EADY🐸.. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL RIDE.. LQNG RIDE… 😉💦💧💦⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️😎

(1) Show this thread

💦BQQQQQQQQQM💦….. 🙃🙂😇😬🌪🌪🌪🌪🙏🏻🔨⌚️❤️😎⭐️⭐️⭐️

I'm a little confused... the two article are from 2019 and 2020...???

(2) Show this thread

Yesterday was Flag Day, makes it more interesting.

In response Patriot Lady to his Publication

💦R… EADY….. SET …… GQQQQQQQQ…. 🤣😂🤣💦🐸😎❤️🙏🏻

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

In response Patriot Lady to his Publication

I think flag day is the 14th.

(2) Show this thread