Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Blink and you miss it

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Each year there is a theme for Holocaust Memorial Day which is decided by the Holocaust Memorial Day Trust. This year’s theme is β€œBE THE LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS.” coincidense? Nah! Place a lit candle in the window at 8pm. Take a photograph for social media and share using the hashtags#HolocaustMemorialDay and#LightTheDarkness.🀞🏻πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜‚πŸ€£
January 27th which is eactly the 7th day Biden will have had power, constituting a Succcessful COUP!
#MAGA#America1st#wwg1wgaww#wwg1wga
https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/01/27/holocaust-memorial-day-2021-candle-what-time/

Except he is only 'president' of DC, not the USA - the lillitary are in charge of the USA. So he has a successful coup of DC, lmao

In response Everi Storm to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MRSFBA in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mini Lewis, click on at the bottom under it