Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Fake fire works! Us Q researchers are having the time of our lives right now ❀️

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Keep in prayer. This part of the movie is hard to endure. We will triumph.

Wife, Mom #WWG1WGA. John 3:16 , #God Wins #Q. #MAGA Proud to be a fellow digital soldier. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump and Q πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•

@Doc Holliday This?

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedomπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ CheerUp Buttercup

@docholliday what does this mean???

Truth seeker Christian love Jesus love Trump he’s still my president fighting for our freedom along with a whole lot of other great patriots

hey Doc glad to find you just saw vincent too.

Love God & Fighting for President Trump till the end!

Texas Patriot honoring and respecting the Republic of the USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Defender of 1A and 2A rights! DJT is my President β™₯️🐸 KAG

Clean and Swift

false
potus
expect
justice

Star Spangled Banner As You've Never Heard It
https://youtu.be/YaxGNQE5ZLA

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

I've heard that story, watched that video before and it STILL brings tears to my eyes. The Christian Americans held the flag once, it's time to do it again!#HoldTheLine

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Love this! SHARE!!!

(2) Show this thread

I saw it on the video it was awesome

#Patriot #WWG1WGA #Anon #MAGA #Trump train #Trust the plan

I'm beginning to think that applying a post from the past and applying it to today's events is like taking OT prophecy to describe today's circumstances. If the military doesn't begin making arrests very soon, Im afraid we've all been bamboozled.

Veteran. Love God, country, family, dogs, and freedom. Will never forgive nor forget...no unity.

In response Dion Brown to his Publication

"At least fourteen people have been charged with treason against various states; at least six were convicted, five of whom were executed. Only one person has ever been executed for treason against the federal government: William Bruce Mumford, who was convicted of treason and hanged in 1862 for tearing down a United States flag during the American Civil War." when arrests are made for treason...people "arrested" are simply GONE. no fanfare no press releases..

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It seems that there are so many tiny little parts moving that if we blink we miss a lot of things.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWe have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

cant get here soon enoughπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

sigh... 18 Wheels Keep On Rolling...
to late

this Game Sucks Big Chode

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

Each year there is a theme for Holocaust Memorial Day which is decided by the Holocaust Memorial Day Trust. This year’s theme is β€œBE THE LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS.” coincidense? Nah! Place a lit candle in the window at 8pm. Take a photograph for social media and share using the hashtags#HolocaustMemorialDay and#LightTheDarkness.🀞🏻πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜‚πŸ€£
January 27th which is eactly the 7th day Biden will have had power, constituting a Succcessful COUP!
#MAGA#America1st#wwg1wgaww#wwg1wga
https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/01/27/holocaust-memorial-day-2021-candle-what-time/

UK here - Patriot of President Donald J Trump

In response Everi Storm to her Publication

Except he is only 'president' of DC, not the USA - the lillitary are in charge of the USA. So he has a successful coup of DC, lmao

(1) Show this thread

i was in Dc the night of Bidens inag, tuere wer fireworks from direction of white house around 11:00 pm

I'm new to this site. Patriot from Texas. Christian. wwg1wga

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

In response Slater 17_ to his Publication

All the world is a show!

(1) Show this thread

I watched the redlights at the White Hpuse when it was happening. I tried to get it out on Twitter the live streaming. I did not see the fireworks, bug i did not watch it all night. I got purged for the 4th time sharing that.

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

thanks Doq i think i understand
i cried today when i saw one of his speeches...i miss him

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨