I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Most important movement in the world‼️💯💯

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

4 pics arrow right

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

😄I'm so glad u said '4 pics'!👍

Only people mentioned by @Purpleunicorn in this post can reply

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

🥂It looks like you are?!🥂 I'm behind. Fill me in! 🍿🍿🍿 (JFK Jr.). Following.👍

🤔 That's a tough one to answer, because I have been on the JFK Jr Train yes! But I've gone back and forth over the last few years and pretty much just dream of the idea now. When all the "Comms" were circulating over Trump's first election (Vincent Fusca, Q, Juan, etc), I was LOVING the idea of it though! That seems like a long time ago now 🙁IF ONLY🙏😍🍿 But JFK Jr IS a part of this story, either way, so LONG LIVE JFK Jr. 🥂 His Dad's death [ass ass ination] and his death [or not 😉) shouldn't be in vain. There was always a PLAN. They KNEW. Everything that has been hidden in the dark will come to the light. And Just like 911, We will#neverforget#Trump/KENNEDY2024 😂 jk I never really anticipated JFK Jr coming out in 2024 🤔

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

I believe she is Carolyn Bessette’s sister Lauren! I have so many proofs of John F Kennedy Junior in my screenshots, I am 100% sure he is alive, just waiting for all these lunatics to be arrested!I visited your profile and saw your banner, the girl that is standing behind the Q sign in the last pic,I believe she is Carolyn Bessette’s sister Lauren! I have so many proofs of John F Kennedy Junior in my screenshots, I am 100% sure he is alive, just waiting for all these lunatics to be arrested! My research is extensive, two pics

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

It turned out that was actually very easy to answer 🐸

(2) Show this thread