I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USAโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPRINCE 4 Eva๐Ÿ’‹โ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’Ÿโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Most important movement in the worldโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USAโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPRINCE 4 Eva๐Ÿ’‹โ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’Ÿโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

4 pics arrow right

Only people mentioned by @In_The_Lane in this post can reply

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

Are u on the JFK JR is alive train?

Itโ€™s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE๐Ÿ’ฅโš ๏ธWWG1WGA the way to the finish line๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ‘‰In The Right Lane for GOD & Country๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸปJESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

๐Ÿค” That's a tough one to answer, because I have been on the JFK Jr Train yes! But I've gone back and forth over the last few years and pretty much just dream of the idea now. When all the "Comms" were circulating over Trump's first election (Vincent Fusca, Q, Juan, etc), I was LOVING the idea of it though! That seems like a long time ago now ๐Ÿ™IF ONLY๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฟ But JFK Jr IS a part of this story, either way, so LONG LIVE JFK Jr. ๐Ÿฅ‚ His Dad's death [ass ass ination] and his death [or not ๐Ÿ˜‰) shouldn't be in vain. There was always a PLAN. They KNEW. Everything that has been hidden in the dark will come to the light. And Just like 911, We will#neverforget#Trump/KENNEDY2024 ๐Ÿ˜‚ jk I never really anticipated JFK Jr coming out in 2024 ๐Ÿค”

Itโ€™s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE๐Ÿ’ฅโš ๏ธWWG1WGA the way to the finish line๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ‘‰In The Right Lane for GOD & Country๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸปJESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

๐Ÿฅ‚It looks like you are?!๐Ÿฅ‚ I'm behind. Fill me in! ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ (JFK Jr.). Following.๐Ÿ‘

(2) Show this thread