Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

What NEXT EVENT???? Can anyone explain? I hear so many vertions: from the public declass to Operation Bluebeam ( when alliance 3d beam light invasion from the sky).....God knows whats next!?

Love God, my country, our military and FREEDOM which isn't free.

In response Patriotic Bird to his Publication

They're all distractions. They don't want us focused on the growing list of states who are conducting forensic audits of the highly fraudulent "election." They don't want us reading/sharing Fauxi's emails, or spreading TRUTH far and wide.

Ignore em. Did your gasoline disappear? Did your meat disappear? The many highly publicized DAILY accounts of "random" violence - false flags to divert attention? They're evil and are right now cornered. They lost control of the narrative. These fake ransomware events are strategically coordinated - look at the timing. They KNOW the people are awake now and it TERRIFIES them.

Keep sharing as much truth news as you can and ignore their "look here not there" tricks. “Opportunities multiply as they are seized.” – Sun Tzu

(1) Show this thread

que justice arrive et qu'elle soit furieuse 😎

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

No FEAR!

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

🙏Yes! FULL DECLASS. We have it ALL. Decades of it. 🍿 I refer to my profile cover photo🍿🍿 I worked very hard on my artwork in it 😉lol

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

Your hard work paid off, it's very nicely done! 😊
🙏🇺🇲💕

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

Love it! 🐸❤️🇺🇸💙

(2) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who knows the pain is coming. Trudeau for Treason

Canada is so messed up....we can't thank the patriots worldwide for the decades of planning and sacrifice.

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Most important movement in the world‼️💯💯

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

4 pics arrow right

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

noice!! thank Q❣️☑️🍿

(2) Show this thread